Rollouts & IMAC Manpower for any contingency
At our staging centres – in Ostfildern near Stuttgart (Germany) and decentrally in our main stock locations – or on premises provided by the client, we undertake all activities related to taking delivery of IT systems and planning for a rollout:
- • Delivery-taking and quality-checking
- • Fully setting up and testing your systems
- • Storing in readiness for use, clearing away and disposing of packaging materials
- • Installing and pre-configuring operating systems and client-applications
- • Testing applications and delivering on schedule to the rollout sites
Rollouts denote replacing obsolescent hardware throughout the organization with new high-performance computers, printers, monitors and other devices. Our professionals have the technical and organizational skills and know-how to be able to project-manage the rollout operation.
Our rollout service includes the following:
- • Planning and project-management
- • Staffing rollout
- • Logistics (buffer storage facilities, uniform logistical concept worldwide)
- • Phasing, scheduling and coordination
- • Support for end-users
- • Briefing and key-skills training
- • Documentation (reporting, inventorization)
- • Configurations, BIOS updates
- • Backing up and restoring data
- • Certified data erasure
- • Installing operating systems and user-customized application software
- • Functionality testing
- • Disposing of packaging materials
- • Recycling / disposal of systems
Our experience with European and worldwide rollouts is what makes us the partner of choice for multinational concerns and support organizations.
IMAC / R/D
IMAC / R/D (remove, dispose) operations are generally undertaken in response to service requests from end-users which need to be fulfilled by an engineer on site, normally at the user's workstation.
We offer these services either as part of a planned operation or by basing an engineer at the site. In the case of planned operations, the submitted service requests are saved up until a certain day when the engineer will come on site to work through them. Similarly, the client can obtain service-levels such as "by next business day" or "over next business day" without having to pay a full-time salary.