Added valueThe strengths of Multi-Vendor Maintenance
Multi-vendor maintenance means that IT-systems by different manufacturers are covered by a maintenance contract with a single service-provider.
Many of our clients have switched to multi-vendor maintenance because it makes sense. They deal with the manufacturers to get the hardware delivered, then put us in charge of it from day one.
The advantages are overwhelming:
- Cost savings of 30 to 50% compared with manufacturer-maintenance
- Manufacturer-independent: Our service is 100% free from manufacturer-influence, therefore we can consistently deliver the ultimate in service
- A troubleshooter when things go wrong: It's not up to you, it's up to us to find out which component of the data centre or network caused the fault
- No blundering about in the dark: You can skip contacting individual manufacturers since they only really know about their own machines, so they can't go straight to the fault if it lies somewhere else
- Flexible contract-packages, with durations and SLAs individually designed for your operating conditions